1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are send to or saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. In addition to the cookies that our website sends to your device, third parties may place cookies through our website.
2. Which type of cookies does AKKA Architects use?
- Functional cookies – these type of cookies make it easier for our website to work properly and more pleasant for the visitor. Functional cookies will not infringe your privacy to a high degree and therefore you do not have to give consent for placing these types of cookies.
- Analytical cookies – these type of cookies allow us to collect statistical data by recognizing and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when using it.
- Third party cookies – these type of cookies let you communicate the content of our website to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our website.
3. Consent for using cookies
You are able to give or deny consent when using our website through the cookie banner.
4. Remove cookies
You can remove cookies that are already installed on your computer or mobile device at any time by changing the browser settings. Please note that removing all cookies will have consequences for the display or use of our website.
5. In conclusion
AKKA Architects has the right to alter this cookie statement at any time, for instance, when changing the website or when the law with regard to (the use of) cookies changes. We advise you to frequently check this document for any modifications.
Please check the privacy statement on this website for more information on how AKKA Architects deals with your personal data and data security.