The routine tips and the senses anchors discussed in the previous parts of this article are all helpful. They do however not end in themselves, they are means designed to support your mentality.
We all remember the discussions about the drawbacks of bringing work home. Well now, we have no choice, work has invaded our homes and might be here to stay for a while.
If like most of us, you have now been working from home for a couple of weeks already, you might be feeling a shift in the dynamic, as the novelty of the situation starts to wear off.
Creating newer, greener buildings is just one example of this new trend, and green building certifications are popping up with some regularity.
One of the most important qualities in an architect is their vision. This translates into two questions: do they have one? And does it align with your organization’s vision?
If you’ve outgrown your current workplace, in size or in quality, meaning, you need to improve the design of your current workplace, you will need an architect in order to make those changes. But is an architect even enough?
- Working from home: Preserve your mental health and strive during this work-from-home period
- Working from home: Enhance your well-being while staying at home
- Working from home: Optimise your work experience in your home
- The top five green building certifications in Europe
- Architect’s first most important quality for your workplace
- Is an architect enough for relocating or redesigning your workplace?
- Management vs Leadership in the Workplace
- The Best Places To Work In 2019
- How to organise your team as an HR leader
- New ways of working in today’s forward-thinking companies
- How to use Hostmanship in the workplace to benefit your employees
- Attitude: The number one factor when hiring new employees
- The Most Useful Workforce Planning Tools
- The Most Common Problems Millennials Experience in an Open Plan Office
- Top 10 Causes for High Millennial Employee Turnover in the Workplace
- Attracting, screening and retaining the best employees for your organisation
- The best books for Workplace Professionals in 2020
- Five Ways Companies Are Meeting Millennials’ Workplace Needs
- Ready to prepare your workplace for generation Z?
- The best tool to increase team engagement and boost productivity in the workplace
- The one secret to creating a successful employee experience in the workplace
- Innovation as the key to the future of HR leadership
- How to meet the expectations of millennial employees to keep them engaged in the workplace?
- How an HR manager can reduce employee turnover by optimizing the workplace design
- The fast and easy solution to retain employees in the workplace
- Three mistakes to avoid before hiring an architect to design your workplace
- The three sustainable HR practices in the workplace
- The #1 secret every HR Manager needs to know
- Is Open-Plan Office best for your Workplace Culture?
- Balancing meaningful work and work that needs to be done
- What is the difference between workplace and workspace?