Lots of employers have listened to expert advice and adopted an open-plan workplace. Often these companies are ahead of the game in their field and draw a largely millennial pool of applicants.
Predictions say Millennials are on their fourth job by the age of 31. This is crucial information for business owners, as Millennials will comprise nearly 75% of the workplace within seven years.
In order for your company to be successful, you need to attract the best talent in the industry to your firm. Many companies go out of their way to make attractive employee packages to help entice top tier workers.
Becoming a truly accomplished Workplace Professional requires you to make the most out of all the training and education available to you. Your job is likely to provide some of these opportunities for you.
Millennials are diverse and open-minded with a strong sense of social responsibility compared to their generational counterparts. These three factors and more determine what millennials are looking for.
This practical case study will show you how your workplace can help you increase team engagement and boost employee productivity in your organisation, so you can solve the main employee related issues that HR Managers, like you, are facing today.
The evolution of the workplace has come a long way. Decades ago, the question was “What do employees need to work?” – A question of Utility. This then evolved into “What do employees need to work better and faster?”
- The top five green building certifications in Europe
- Architect’s first most important quality for your workplace
- Is an architect enough for relocating or redesigning your workplace?
- Management vs Leadership in the Workplace
- The Best Places To Work In 2019
- How to organise your team as an HR leader
- New ways of working in today’s forward-thinking companies
- How to use Hostmanship in the workplace to benefit your employees
- Attitude: The number one factor when hiring new employees
- The Most Useful Workforce Planning Tools
- The Most Common Problems Millennials Experience in an Open Plan Office
- Top 10 Causes for High Millennial Employee Turnover in the Workplace
- Attracting, screening and retaining the best employees for your organisation
- The best books for Workplace Professionals in 2020
- Five Ways Companies Are Meeting Millennials’ Workplace Needs
- Ready to prepare your workplace for generation Z?
- The best tool to increase team engagement and boost productivity in the workplace
- The one secret to creating a successful employee experience in the workplace
- Innovation as the key to the future of HR leadership
- How to meet the expectations of millennial employees to keep them engaged in the workplace?
- How an HR manager can reduce employee turnover by optimizing the workplace design
- The fast and easy solution to retain employees in the workplace
- Three mistakes to avoid before hiring an architect to design your workplace
- The three sustainable HR practices in the workplace
- The #1 secret every HR Manager needs to know
- Is Open-Plan Office best for your Workplace Culture?
- Balancing meaningful work and work that needs to be done
- What is the difference between workplace and workspace?