The global challenges we are facing today may not be new. They are however of a magnitude and complexity we have never faced before. Today’s trends and challenges are bigger, more complex and more global than ever. And very quickly, these problems affect every nation, every industry and every organisation.
How can a senior HR manager resolve the contradictory desires of employees for remote work, meeting and focus all at the same time? One of the biggest dilemmas of most senior HR managers is to satisfy the seemingly contradictory desires of millennials.
A company fails every 3 minutes. In fact, research has shown that 96% of all businesses fail in the first 10 years. While they fail for many reasons, employee-related issues are always among the top 3 reasons behind the failure or organisations worldwide.
Since millennials make up 70% of the workforce today, it is more relevant than ever to understand the needs and values of this generation. This is especially crucial if you are an HR manager struggling to retain millennials and keep them engaged in your workplace.
If you have problems maximizing turnover, fostering more meaningful interactions in your workplace or engaging millennials, the solution is in your workspace. More precisely, it is in designing workplaces that are in alignment with your goals and vision.
Sustainability embraces the physical reality of now, builds in the resilience and agility to adapt to changing conditions and the intelligence of anticipatory thinking. Embedding the 3 qualities of sustainability in your HR practices ensures that you create a future proof organisation.
How to get employee buy-in and commitment to boost your company?
As an HR Manager, in any size organisation, engaging your employees in your company is always part of your focus. Facilitating interactions is the secret towards engaging people in your company.
Open plan office or not. That is the question that has been haunting most Human resources (HR), Facility Management (FM) and Real estate (CRE) professionals in organisations around the world, when it comes to the workplace (open) plan architecture.
Millennials. There are a number of characteristics that describe this generation, however, the core can be distilled to the following. They want one thing: meaningful work, a sense of purpose, and the opportunity to change the world.
- The top five green building certifications in Europe
- Architect’s first most important quality for your workplace
- Is an architect enough for relocating or redesigning your workplace?
- Management vs Leadership in the Workplace
- The Best Places To Work In 2019
- How to organise your team as an HR leader
- New ways of working in today’s forward-thinking companies
- How to use Hostmanship in the workplace to benefit your employees
- Attitude: The number one factor when hiring new employees
- The Most Useful Workforce Planning Tools
- The Most Common Problems Millennials Experience in an Open Plan Office
- Top 10 Causes for High Millennial Employee Turnover in the Workplace
- Attracting, screening and retaining the best employees for your organisation
- The best books for Workplace Professionals in 2020
- Five Ways Companies Are Meeting Millennials’ Workplace Needs
- Ready to prepare your workplace for generation Z?
- The best tool to increase team engagement and boost productivity in the workplace
- The one secret to creating a successful employee experience in the workplace
- Innovation as the key to the future of HR leadership
- How to meet the expectations of millennial employees to keep them engaged in the workplace?
- How an HR manager can reduce employee turnover by optimizing the workplace design
- The fast and easy solution to retain employees in the workplace
- Three mistakes to avoid before hiring an architect to design your workplace
- The three sustainable HR practices in the workplace
- The #1 secret every HR Manager needs to know
- Is Open-Plan Office best for your Workplace Culture?
- Balancing meaningful work and work that needs to be done
- What is the difference between workplace and workspace?