AKKA Architects is looking for architecture interns to join our team in Amsterdam. Our multi-cultural team is formed by dynamic, motivated, young architects, designers, engineers, strategists and thinkers specialised in designing spaces that foster interactions.
We work hand in hand with private, public and governmental clients on a variety of projects. The scale of our projects ranges from medium-size housing to large workplaces, public buildings and monumental projects.
At AKKA, we believe that space is a strategic tool that can foster interactions. However, since interactions cannot be designed, we focus on designing the context in which interactions can flourish. Learn more about our vision and our AKKA custom process here.
We are looking for young professionals with a strong work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team. As an intern, you will be working under the supervision of a project leader and will be playing an active role in various stages of our projects.
Professional and Technical Requirements
- Mastery of 2D drawing software AutoCAD (REVIT a plus)
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign…)
- Good grasp of 3D Modeling software (SKETCHUP / RHINO / 3DS / VRAY…)
- Good model-making skills (Clean and precise)
What you have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and a good sense of responsibility
- Be motivated and willing to be part of a team
- Good organization skills
- Be efficient, accurate and precise in approaching tasks
- Very good level of English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer:
- You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company
- This position offers you the opportunity to gain international work experience
- You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights
- You will be able to work with influentials from different industries
- Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career at AKKA Architects
- You will have the opportunity to choose and/or create your own team
- Length of internship: 6 months minimum
- At the end of the internship, we have an evaluation in light of employment possibilities, based on your performance and the situation of the office.
Are you interested in applying to this internship?
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, submit here your CV and Motivation letter and we will get in touch with you.
The best and most convincing candidates will be invited for an interview!