AKKA Architects is one of Europe’s most innovative architectural studio’s, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Audiovisual Communicator to join our Business Development team in Amsterdam.
We are interested in someone who has the skills to engage with our target audience through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
The ideal candidate is also willing to learn everything there is to learn about sales and branding while developing their own skills and passion.
What you will do:
We love good ideas at AKKA and encourage everyone to use their creative instincts to develop engaging concepts that support the wider goals of the team.
- Creating and executing audiovisual communication strategies for our products.
- Creating visual designs like graphics, logos, icons and more, that are in line with AKKA’s branding.
- Record, Edit and Create promotional videos that can be used as assets for our social media channels, website and our inbound marketing.
- Creating visual and graphic content for the website.
Who you are and what you have:
- Pursuing and/or enrolled in a Graphic Design or Audiovisual Communication program.
- Excellent layout, typography, and iconography skills.
- Computer experience, knowledge including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe applications such as Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, independent and detail-oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Perspective on opportunities and solutions.
- You are proactive.
What we offer:
- You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company.
- This position offers you the opportunity to have full access to the SDG House network & gain international work experience.
- You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights.
- You will be able to work with influential from different industries.
- Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career at AKKA.
- At the end of the internship, we have an evaluation in light of employment possibilities, based on your performance and the situation of the office.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, send us your CV, Motivation letter, and a few examples of your work to email@example.com with the subject Audiovisual Communications Internship, and we will be in touch.
The best and most convincing candidates will be invited for an interview!