Our company is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing Marketing team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website maintenance, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website’s traffic through social media and conducting keyword analysis on different channels.
Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
What you will do:
We love good ideas at AKKA and encourage everyone to use their creative instincts to develop engaging concepts that support the wider goals of the team.
- Tell our story in the most creative way possible.
- Translate all the stories into (mainly) visual content through different social media platforms.
- Work closely with other members of the team in order to create communications strategies and then implement these strategies in your own creative way.
- Update Akka’s website and all the social media platforms.
- Take part in all aspects of Marketing team.
Who you are and what you have:
- Someone that understands our mission and vision and you are capable to adapt them in your day to day work.
- Have an eye for design. You are visually creative, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are not strange to you.
- Know your way around social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Working with WordPress and maintaining a website is an easy task for you.
- You’re familiar with e-commerce platforms like Mailchimp.
- You’re an excellent communicator of innovative ideas and strategies.
- You see opportunities and solutions.
- You are proactive.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or another language is a plus.
What we offer:
- You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company.
- This position offers you the opportunity to have full access to the SDG’s House network & gain international work experience.
- You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights.
- You will be able to work with influentials from different industries.
- You will have the opportunity to choose your own team.
- Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career at AKKA Architects.
- At the end of the internship, we have an evaluation in light of employment possibilities, based on your performance and the situation of the office.
Are you interested in applying to this internship?
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, submit here your CV and Motivation letter and we will get in touch with you.
The best and most convincing candidates will be invited for an interview!